Georgia has its own advantage of Geographical location. Georgia is located between Asia and Europe. Culture is more likely European and people are very friendly and co-operative. It has beautiful landscapes and Georgia is well known for its tourism business in the world.
Cost of living in Georgia is very low compare to other European countries.
Visa process is quite simple and easy
Public transportation is very much convenient and easy. Students get more than 50% discount in public transportation.
- Medical universities in Georgia are recognized by WHO and UNESCO
- The universities in Georgia having high-tech equipments with and latest infrastructure
- Students who study MBBS in Georgia can get the opportunity to do the experiments and clinical clerkship from 1st semester onwards. Students get many best options for internships or further studies within the country itself
- All the medical universities in Georgia provide good accommodation facilities to the students and Indian food easily available for the students
- MBBS admission in Georgia is actually a very affordable option as there are many universities which offer low cost MBBS study in Georgia
- Georgia is an absolutely safe country. Students can easily travel in public transport like buses, Metro etc. without any problems
- Admission process for MBBS in Georgia is quite simple.
- Outstanding international faculties.
All the Indian students have to fulfill the following criteria to take admission to MBBS degree in Georgia:
- The student must be 17 years plus as on 31st December of that relevant year.
- The students must have completed class 12th Science with Physics, Biology, Chemistry, English with more than 50% score from a recognized board
- Student must have passed NEET exam with qualified score.
- Some universities have made it compulsory criteria that students must have cleared IELTS/TOEFL with good score.
- Student has to pass through personal interview for those universities which do not mandate IELTS/TOEFL score
Study in medicine is 6 years course in Georgia which includes 1 year of internship
This video also explain why study in Georgia? For thowse who are willing to study abroad specially MBBS, they can get some information from this video. Georgia is well known country for low cost study and also it secondly well known country for the study MBBS. There are so many universities in Georgia which are recognized by CIA and WHO so it is approved to practice MBBS. The cost of study MBBS is approximately 25000 to 35000 USD and living expenses include accommodation and food approximately 250 USD in Georgia. Tbilisi is more convenient city to study as it is capital of Georgia and also everything is available easily in Tbilisi. Public transportation is quite easy in Tbilisi with Metro, Taxi and Bus. Study in Georgia is easy and low cost compare to other countries. There are so many university like GeoMedi, Tbilisi Medical Academy, Tbilisi State Medical University and Illi State university provide Medical study. We will have direct word with multiple student to get more practical view about it. If you have nay question please write in comment section so will try to come with your answer in our next video